Why use Hills Estate to
Let your Property?
A brand you can trust
Hills Estate has built a brand that both landlords and tenants trust. When you choose to let your property with Hills Estate, you are choosing a personalised level of client care and expert market know-how. From marketing your property on all the biggest sites, to finding the right tenant for you, we take the hassle out of letting for landlords.
A successful rental requires full market exposure to achieve the best possible price for our landlords. At Hills Estate we make sure that your property is advertised not only on our own website, but also all over social media and top property search sites, including Rightmove and Zoopla. These sites reach millions of potential tenants meaning we improve your chances of finding the right tenant for your property sooner.
Ready Access to Tenants
With thousands of ‘ready to move’ private and professional tenants on our books, Hills Estate is the clear choice for landlords. We also maintain good connections with the Home Office, local authorities and other national bodies. These organisations have a ready supply of tenants which is ideal for clients interested in our Guaranteed Rent Scheme.
Lettings Only Service
Not sure where to start? Have a look at what
our simplest Lettings Only Service includes:
- Free rental appraisal
- Comprehensive marketing strategy
- Expertly designed property literature including digital images
- Tenant screenings prior to any viewings
- All viewings accompanied by our representative
- Full references and checks carried out for tenants prior to granting a tenancy
- Negotiation of terms between prospective tenants
- First month’s rent and deposit collection
Full Property Management
If you’re in need of more comprehensive assistance, our full Management Service is for you. Our management team guarantees around the clock service for our clients to ensure that their property is well looked after. All our landlords receive a dedicated property manager to suit their individual requirements. So whether you are an overseas landlord with a large portfolio, or you own a single investment property, you will find our bespoke Management Service is second to none. Here are just some of the things that you can expect from us when you choose the Management Service:
- Drawing up the tenancy agreement
- Arranging the check-in of the tenant at the start of the tenancy
- Arranging inventory of fixtures and fittings by a third party
- Arranging the deposit on behalf of the landlord
- Organising electrical safety inspection
- Organising gas safety inspection Collection of rent
- Transfer of utilities Key holding service
- Arranging payment of outgoings Arranging repairs and maintenance
- Emergency repairs Regular inspections
- Dealing with all enquiries 24-hour call out service
- Quarterly management inspection per year witha full colour report
- No extra administration costs
- Managing the check-out process Advising on deposit deductions
- Arranging cleaning to the property when vacant
- Management while the property is vacant inbetween tenancies
- Management to avoid void periods
If you would prefer to lease your property outright, Hills Estate offers three and five year leasing solutions to provide you with income security. This means that you effectively lease your property to us, then we in turn ensure that your property is 100% managed for the whole of that three or five year period. That means no more long term gaps in tenancy whilst you try to find new tenants, and all day-to-day management is taken care of. You receive cash in the bank for your investment and needn’t worry about your property for years at a time.
Our Guaranteed Rent Scheme ensures that your property is rented for 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Landlords on this scheme receive a guaranteed market rent for every week that Hills Estate leases your property. This means that you are protected from market fluctuations and don’t lose the rent that’s normally lost between lettings. You will also not have to worry about tenants owing you rent arrears, as we will pay you whether they pay or not.
So if one of your main concerns is having no void periods rather than sourcing a private tenant, this option is for you. We work with local authorities and other national bodies to source tenants on this scheme so you’ll never be waiting for rent. We’ll even carry out basic property management for free. What’s not to like?
Tenant Finding/Rent Collection
If you only want help in finding a tenant and are happy to deal with the remaining responsibilities yourself, Hills Estate also runs a Tenant Finding Service for landlords. We undertake full vetting and referencing of your tenants (including but not limited to ID checks, rent history, evictions, credit score, income and employer referencing). We secure the tenant, and then leave the rest to you and your new tenancy.
For an additional fee, we can also carry out rent collection on your behalf, saving you the time and effort involved in obtaining your rental income at the end of each month. Come in to see us for more details on these handy services.Interested in Becoming a Landlord?
What if I Decide to Sell to a Tenant?
We can also facilitate the sale of your property to an interested tenant. Let our sales team take over and manage your property transition from landlord to vendor. Just contact our team for more details if you are looking to realise the sale value in your property.